- A total commitment to integrity, purity and excellence in the art and science of natural skin care.
- Exceptionally pure, effective, antioxidant-rich products.
- Highest quality natural ingredients.
- Eco-conscious manufacturing processes and product packaging to reduce landfill waste.
- No parabens, sulfates, petrochemicals or genetically modified organisms.
- No animal testing.
- Biodegradable plant-based formulations that deliver superior cleansing, hydration & nourishment
Doing our part.
Bubbles by Brooks is doing its part and uses only Certified Sustainable Organic Palm Oil. Did you know…
Environmental impact of palm oil production
Better-managed plantations and oil palm smallholdings serve as models of sustainable agriculture, in terms of economic performance as well as social and environmental responsibility.
Support palm oil producers, save the environment
However there is serious concern that not all palm oil production is sustainable, with issues relating to biodiversity, soil degradation, local people, land rights and many other matters. Development of new plantations has resulted in the conversion of large areas of forests with high conservation value and has threatened the rich biodiversity in these ecosystems.
In particular orangutan habitats have been threatened by palm oil production. In 1900, there were around 315,000 orangutans. Today, fewer than 50,000 exist in the wild, split into small groups with little long–term chance of survival. Scientists say the palm oil industry is the biggest threat to orangutans, with the species driven to extinction within 12 years unless the devastation of their natural habitat is halted.
Learn more here: http://www.greenpalm.org/en/about-palm-oil/environmental-impact